- frequently questions you when you work late;
- prevents you from seeing certain friends and family and you begin to isolate;
- questions you about why your cell phone rings at night and checks your cell phone;
- calls you numerous times per day and your every move is monitored;
- shows signs of jealousy and rage.
Understand that some demands made by your partner are not acts of love. If you identify with several red flags, counseling will help assess your relationship and may help you before a crisis occurs.